Is ‘Gloating’ the new camping?
Bragging Brits looking for unique holiday experiences to share on social media are turning to ‘gloating’ – luxury breaks on boats.
People can now book romantic or family-friendly stays on boats thanks to bedsonboard.com – the boat accommodation platform that works just like Airbnb.
“Gloating is the new glamping,” says bedsonboard.comco-founder Tim Ludlow.
“Couples can enjoy a romantic stay with waterside views, wood-burning stoves, and a truly unique experience on our boats, making them ideal for special occasions.
“Families also love our boat stays as they are an adventure. They often work out cheaper than a hotel, and families get to stay together but have their own private cabins and social living space – with all the mod cons they would expect from an apartment.
“People are looking for something different and want to share great experiences on social media rather than booking boring hotel rooms.”
Since launching in 2015, Beds on Board has grown to more than 30,000 members, with boats available to rent in more than 70 countries – from traditional narrow boats to luxury yachts.
Six Reasons To Gloat with bedsonboard.com
1. Guaranteed great water views.
2. You can often rent an entire boat for less than a standard hotel room.
3. Boats with separate cabins are great for families and groups.
4. From city centre to middle of nowhere – the choice is yours.
5. Be the envy of your Instagram and Facebook friends.
6. Everything from traditional canal boats to stylish luxury yachts.