The New Go Outdoors Roof Tent that will Fit on a Mini
Camping retailer GO Outdoors is now selling a roof tent that will fit on cars as small as a Mini – and it’s currently discounted by 40%.
The no-nonsense OEX Vertex Lite Roof Tent is on sale at £899 down from £1500 is one of the lightest roof tents on the market and can be put up in seconds.
Sleeping two people, the tent has three windows offering a 360-degree view when the door is open. The tent also has a built-in 3-inch foam mattress offering comfort during the night. The tent is perfect for trips you don’t need to plan, simply find a safe place to pull over, pop the roof up and climb in using the ladder!
One of the lightest roof tents on the market, the Vertex weighs just 37.5 kg (including its telescopic ladder), making it manageable for two people to lift – and has a maximum ladder load capacity of 150kg.
The big advantage the Vertex has over other tents is it’s ability to be used on smaller hatchback cars fitted with roof bars that have a maximum Dynamic Load rating of 50Kg or greater, meaning you don’t need a massive 4 x 4 to experience the freedom only a roof top tent can bring.
- Compatible with almost any vehicle (with roof bars attached)
- Sleeps two
- pitches in seconds with a fold-out design
- Three windows for panoramic views
- Comes with storage pockets, shoe bags and lantern hanging points
- 1-2 Person birth
- 3 windows
- 1 Door
- Inner dimensions: 212L x 110W x 95H cm
- Outer dimensions: 217L x 115W x 106 cm
- Inner head height: 95cm
- Weight: 37.4kgs
- Max Ladder load: 150kg
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000mm
- Fold out pitching style- takes seconds to pitch
- Assembly time: 20 minutes (approx)
- Integrated 3-inch foam mattress
- Repair kit included
- Lantern hanging points
- 2 Internal storage pockets
- 2 Shoe bags
- Transport cover made from Durable 600D polyoxford fabric with PVC coating
A handy repair kit is included and lantern hanging points and two internal storage pockets help you to stay tidy and organised. The OEX Vertex Lite is the perfect no-nonsense adventure tent – simply pull the car over and pop the tent up!