The Welsh Government have introduced free weekend bus travel for passengers on the Wales wide TrawsCymru network, the scheme will run every weekend until May 2018.
The TrawsCymru network covers large areas of Wales and with the summer tourist season around the corner the service will provide a boost to destinations and tourist attractions both directly on the route and beyond.
The following services are included in the offer:
- TrawsCymru T1 Aberystwyth – Lampeter – Carmarthen
- TrawsCymru T1C Carmarthen – Swansea – Cardiff
- TrawsCymru T2 Bangor – Dolgellau – Aberystwyth
- TrawsCymru T3 Wrexham – Llangollen – Barmouth
- TrawsCymru T4 Newtown – Brecon – Cardiff
- TrawsCymru T5 Aberystwyth – Aberaeron – Cardigan – Haverfordwest
- TrawsCymru T6 Brecon – Ystradgynlais – Neath and Swansea
- Cardiff Airport Express T9 Cardiff city centre to Cardiff Airport
For further information please visit the TrawsCymru website